Kids’ Yoga Night Out
with Dawn Galvin and Renee Groenemann
We won’t be dancing in the streets, but we may be drawing in the drive!
- Kids have a fun-filled and de-stressing evening while parents get the night out on the town!
- Three hours of yoga, meditation, art, and confidence building.
- We supply a slice of pizza, drink, mats to use during class, and art supplies.
- For kids ages 5 to 9 years.
- 1:8 teacher to student ratio
Questions can be directed to: renee(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)spiritedgrowth.com or transformativechange(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)yahoo.com.
About the Leaders:
Dawn is a first grade teacher in the Lakota schools, a children’s yoga teacher, and a certified coach.
Renee is a licensed counselor, children’s yoga teacher, a children’s meditation teacher, and a coach. Both have run numerous child and adult programs throughout the Greater Cincinnati Area.
Date: Friday, November 7, 2014
Location: Evendale Cultural Arts Center*10500 Reading Road Evendale Ohio 45241
Pre-registration required prior to November 6 for the NOVEMBER 7 night out via button below.